Ludwig Business Consultants (LBC) is an accounting firm founded in 2002 based in North Wales, Pennsylvania. LBC has provided outsourced Accounting, Project Management, CFO, Taxation and Business Advisory services to for-profit and not-for-profit companies. LBC is a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBENC) firm, member of the AICPA and certified in the QuickBooks ProAdvisor® program.
We seek a part time accounting professional with five years of experience to join our dynamic team. Significant flexibility is available. Estimated 15-25 hours per week with the opportunity for higher hours during tax season.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transactional accounting.
- Account reconciliations, maintaining general ledger, financial statement preparation and performing month-end close procedures.
- Preparation of corporate, partnership and individual tax returns.
- Willingness to travel to clients in and around the Philadelphia region.
- QuickBooks® desktop and QuickBooks Online® experience. Sage® experience is a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills and familiarity with Office 365.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently.
- Tax experience is preferred, not required.
- Clear results from credit, criminal background and drug testing.
Resumes should be submitted to email@example.com.